EAA’s Great Start Readiness Program
- All our teachers are certified in early childhood education
- Ages and Stages Developmental screening
- Free breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner
- Full day 4 days per week (M-TH)
- New iPads and laptops for student use in each classroom
- Developmental and interactive High Scope Preschool curriculum
- Class size is limited to 16 children with 2 adults; individualized attention
- Each school has a parent advisory committee; Involvement of parents as partners.
- Sensitivity to the non-educational needs of children and their families.
To enroll your child, please bring the following documents to an EAA school. We will need your child’s:
- birth certificate
- shot records
- signed physical by a doctor or clinic
- documentation of any special needs or evaluations (speech, early on program, etc…)
- documentation of income (W2 form, pay check stub, bank statement)
- documentation if child is foster, adopted, etc.
- contact information for your child’s emergency card
- The GSRP is free to those who qualify.
- Reference information: